This drink is so simple to make you can have it every day. Although summer might not look the way we planned in January, we can still work within the guidelines to have a good time. And that might mean making delicious cocktails at home. This recipe really only needs to be two ingredients–the sugar free lemonade and strawberry vodka. But adding fresh/frozen strawberries, real lemon, and real lime juice rounds out the flavors.
You can make this in a pitcher and save it by just doubling or tripling the recipe. This makes two rounds. You can also make this without the vodka. Cheers!
- 2 cups Minute Maid Zero Sugar Lemonade
- 1/2 cup strawberry lemonade vodka
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 1/2 lime (juiced)
- 1/2 cup ice
- fresh strawberries and lemon slices to garnish
- Put frozen strawberries in a jar or pitcher
- Add strawberry lemonade vodka
- Add sugar free lemonade
- Add juice of half a lemon
- Add juice of half a lime
- Add ice, fresh sliced strawberries, and sliced lemon
- Stir and chill until ready to serve